Giving to the Department of Counseling Psychology
The Department of Counseling Psychology has begun a campaign to raise funds to further our mission. We are in the process of developing specific projects to be funded, but currently our priorities are as follows:
- Travel to conferences to present students' scholarship
- Funds to conduct thesis, dissertation, and other research
- Funds for existing and new student awards
- Fellowships to support meritorious students with financial needs
- Special events
- Outreach initiatives for the campus, schools, and community
- Annual Social Justice Conference
Ways to Give
You can make a gift to the Counseling Psychology Department in the following ways:
1. â€‹ Make a gift through the University of Wisconsin Foundation.
This could be a one-time gift, or one of many other types of gifts, including scholarships and endowments. Information on types of gifts and who to contact can be found on their website.
2. Incorporate a planned gift to the Department into your will. We suggest the following language:
I hereby give, devise and bequeath to the University of Wisconsin Foundation, a nonprofit, non-stock Wisconsin corporation with its principal office in Madison, Wisconsin, _____ percent (%) of the rest, residue and remainder of my estate (or, alternately, the sum of $___________), to be used in the Counseling Psychology Department at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.